Welcome to Ferreira Co., a Massachusetts Licensed Roofing and Siding Contractor Serving the Taunton, Easton, Bridgewater, Raynham, Boston MA, and Other Areas of Southeastern Massachusetts.
We are a licensed Massachusetts Roofing and Siding contractor specializing in the installation, repair, and inspection of residential or commercial roofing, siding, Gutter and skylight systems. For over 15 years, Ferreira Roofing has been providing exceptional roofing, siding, gutter and skylight repair and installations to residential and commercial property owners in Taunton, Raynham, Easton, Bridgewater to Boston MA and parts of RI.
Our commitment to our clients is to provide them the best VALUE by following the following guidelines:
- Provide the highest level of professional and reliable roofing and siding installation.
- Complete each project on time and on budget.
- We count with an in-house team of skilled and experienced technicians with proper knowledge of roofing and siding materials.
- Provide the use of the best roofing and siding materials that carry the best performance warranties.
No job is too big or too small for Ferreira Roofing and Siding; we handle each job the same way – with attention to detail, respect for your property, cleanliness and dependability.
We are licensed and carry proper and required insurances. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
Looking to hire a local roofing contractor in the Taunton, Raynham, Easton, Bridgewater or Boston MA area? Follow this guideline to help you make the right decision:
Hiring the best roofing contractor in the Massachusetts or Rhode Island areas can be difficult , since, every roofing company claims to be the best. When you’re looking for the best roofing company for repairs, replacements or inspections of your home or businesses roof, skylights, siding or gutters, you’ll need to select and hire a company that really knows their stuff, so that you not only get a good deal on the price, but you also get a job well done on your next exterior home improvement project. Use the following tips for hiring a local roofing contractor and you’ll be sure to find the best roofing contractor in your area, no matter where you live.
- Ask Friends or Family- The best way to find the best talent and professionalism is tho ask those people you trust about roofing contractors that they have used and their experience. This not only helps you hire the best local roofing contractor but probably will get the same professional job at a great price.
- Check Licensing and Insurance- No matter if you’re a homeowner or business owner; be sure to check all potential roofing contractors for licensing and insurance by calling your local building department. Provide them with your roofers licensing numbers and they’ll tell you if their license and insurance is active and how long it’s been in place.
- Ask for References- It’s always a good idea to ask your potential roofing contractor to provide you with a list of contactable references along with an estimate. Be sure to follow up all references with a phone call or visit to the building to see for yourself just how well your roofing contractor has performed in the past. This way you’ll be sure to be next on a long list of happy customers.
- Completion Date- When a roof leak occurs it’s in your best interests to have it repaired as quickly as possible to prevent further, more costly repairs from taking place. Be sure your roofing contractor provides you with a completion date to ensure your roof is repaired promptly.
- Ensure a Complete Exterior Inspection is Performed- More often than not, unscrupulous roofers can try to squeeze more money out of a job by claiming that the entire roof needs to be replaced, when in fact, a simple roof repair would have sufficed. Be sure your roofing contractor completely inspects the roof, siding, skylights and gutters before they give you a bid on the job. Here at Ferreira Roofing, we offer all of our customers a total exterior inspection of your property.
- Good Savings vs. Quality Work- Just because a roofing contractor has the lowest bid doesn’t mean they’re going to do the best job. Cutting corners by using inferior roofing materials can easily happen to a homeowner if they’re not careful. Be sure to get a cost breakdown of the materials used on your roofing project so you can compare labor and material bids effectively.
- Product Warranties – Ensure that your potential roofing contractor explains the product warranties and will provide you with a certificate and final inspection by a manufacturer’s representative. We quote American made materials and provide the best product guarantees.
Ferreira Roofing understand that smart consumers shop for quality and professional installation services, best materials and best guarantees and of course best pricing. We follow the this same practice when servicing our clients. Call us for a FREE consultation and estimate, we would love to earn your business.
Our Latest Work
What Our Clients Say
– Jun 26, 2011
ferreira co is the best in the area they work in my house I LOVE thankssss Adrian
– George M. Nov 27, 2011
During the winter, we had an ice dam. Most roofing co.’s said they couldn’t make for days. Adrian showed up that day, fitting us in between other jobs and his price was more than fair considering the need/demand at that moment. Adrian left me his card and said if we ever considered having the roof done, give him a call. This spring Adrian was one of three companies we called for estimates. He was the best priced and went into significantly more detail with how he was going to complete the job. Adrian and his crew delivered as promised. I recommend Ferriera, without reservation.
– Barry H. Dec 31, 2011
I would definitely recommend this roofing contractor. The company replaced our roof and gutter system last March. I had investigated different roofing companies and roofing materials and decided upon GAF with their Golden Pledge warranty. I contacted Ferreira Company through the GAF web site because they were listed as a Golden Pledge contractor. The owner, Adrian Ferreira, responded promptly to my request for an estimate. He was courteous and very knowledgeable and his estimate was reasonable and in line with my other estimates. His men worked efficiently and were as neat as one can expect when replacing a roof. They cleaned all debris before they left.
– Helen D.
Very pleasant and efficient guys. No problems and cleaned up. Very easy to work with.
– Jody H. Nov 13, 2011
This company is great….they are skilled, meticulous contractors who have a great knowledge of all areas of construction.(We had roofs and gutters done in our condo community Adrian(the owner) communicates regularly with his customers and visits every job his company. is working on. His workers were extremely hardworking, polite, and cleaned up their work areas beautifully at the end of each day. I would highly recommend this company for all your construction needs
– Robert S. Oct 3, 2010
Adrian has installed 5 skylights in my condo, and I love them. His team is great. They work well with your schedule, they are very professional, and Adrian is always around checking to make sure things are going well. I also had him do some work on my chimney, which went very well. Overall, I have nothing but good things to say. His estimates are fair, and he does excellent work. If I have more roofing or brick work to do, I’m definitely calling him. He specializes in skylights, and he does them very well.
– C. Mooney Oct 1, 2010
I have found Fereira Home Services to be reliable, dependable and professional every time I have use him, or referred him to friends.
– RW DiVicenzo Oct 1, 2010
Ferreira Co. put a new roof on my house and well as ventilating and insulating the attic to prevent ice dams. They did a wonderful job. The crew was polite and professional. All work was completed with all followup items taken care of. I would use this company again and recommend them to others.
– Crystal Lyons, Raynham, MA
Superb Service, Performance, and Price
Greetings from Raynham, MA aka Antarctica and if I showed you pictures of my property right now (February 2015), you would understand why! I am absolutely impressed with the team of roofing professionals from Ferreira Company who came to my home yesterday to take care of removing snow, ice, icicles, and ice dams from my roof and gutters. This has been the worst winter ever in all of my life and has caused me a lot of stress!! Water was leaking through two ceilings and also through one ceiling light fixture too — all because of Old Man Winter hosting a Snow/Ice party on my roof with party guests including: good ol’ Frosty the Snow Man (and his very large extended family), the Snow Queen, and Princess Elsa from the movie Frozen.
Adrian communicated with me on his arrival time, arrived promptly, and the equipped team of workers immediately started the job and worked incessantly without breaks until the entire job was done. You could easily tell that this team was experienced and had done this sort of thing many, many times before. Thanks to Ferreira Company, I am happy to say that the winter-long party is now over, no more frosties are spilling over the edge of the roof, and that the entire ice castle has been destroyed! And now I can move onto the next step in dealing with the water damage inside of my house, now that the source of the problem has been addressed.
In choosing a roofing contractor, I was extremely selective because I am always careful about how I spend my money, especially when it comes to larger expenses. I chose Ferreira for several reasons: they have 10 plus years of experience in dealing with this sort of problem, they were able to answer all my many detailed questions patiently and with ease due to their breadth of expertise, and VERY IMPORTANTLY, they are licensed and bonded (because you don’t want anyone not licensed to be performing such dangerous work, never mind someone inexperienced getting hurt on your property). I had called or spoken to at least 3 other contractors and weeded them out for many different reasons and I was so happy to find this company because they met all of my requirements and more.
I was very worried that a contractor wouldn’t be able to help me at all because I had 3 foot high snow (no exaggeration!) on my deck, no easy access to the roof because there was no snow clearance or path on the ground surrounding my home, and to make matters worse, I had a car stuck on ice in the driveway – so I was not even sure the roofing truck could get past it to perform the work at hand. Meanwhile, I had water leaking inside my home so you can imagine my personal stress level at the time I made the call. But Adrian, who I think may be the manager of operations and/or owner, calmly put all of my worries at ease and said it was “no problem” to every matter at hand and that they would take care of “everything” – and they did exactly that! Most other contractors would have probably said “it will be x more dollars” for this and that or would refuse to do the work with such obstacles. To boot, Adrian and his team got my car unstuck from the driveway (which isn’t what they were hired for – Adrian just kindly volunteered to do it, even as busy as he was, because he wanted to help). That kind, personal gesture really made a difference in our lives and took one more headache off of our plates.
On a final note, I wanted to also mention that Adrian listened intently, was so nice and personable and you can just tell that he cares not only for his business, and the dedicated employees working for him, but just for PEOPLE in general. Adrian, a very busy man handling no doubt 100’s of calls from panicked homeowners each day especially during this ridiculous winter, was absolutely hands-on during the job working with the team while still overseeing all tasks for added quality assurance. Additionally, he generously offered helpful tips for preventing future problems (which again, most contractors wouldn’t share because they want the future business!). It was my impression that Adrian just enjoys helping people and that is his fundamental motivation — which no doubt is why the Ferreira business thrives. To no surprise, it was also evident that his loyal employees had deep respect for him and enjoyed working for him. Bottom line, in my opinion, happy employees do great work because of the role model(s) in positions above them who are setting the stage and performance criteria for exceptional outcomes and treating their employees respectfully and gratefully — like they are part of one happy, unified family with common goals and values.
Ferreira Company is a first class act and you get what you pay for. If you have snow, ice, icicles, ice dams, and/or leaking water from your roof, don’t wait another minute and just call Ferreira so they can help prevent and minimize any possible damage to your home. We are eternally grateful and extremely relieved that our roof and gutters are clear for the next storm. Thank you, thank you, and thank you for the quick response, exceptional work, great price, and most of all, for the personal trust that I now have in your company.